Posted to alt.home.repair
Toller

Default Residential Electrical

"Kevin Ricks" wrote in message
et...

"Justin West" wrote in message
oups.com...
Looking for advise on a acceptable method to secure wire runs for
indoor residential 120/15A or 120/20A wiring. This is in Ottawa
Ontario, Canada.

I really rather shun the idea of using a staple gun to secure the wire.
I also have to assume there is still a requirement to secure
electrical runs for outlets and lights in residential as there is in
commercial?

Regards, JW

Never heard of using a staple gun?
There are a variety of staples for securing electrical wire. The most
common are wire staples. Another kind has a plastic body with nails on the
ends. In either case they are banged on with a hammer.
Kevin

I have seen a staple gun and lusted after it; but it was $50 and I couldn't
justify it. I hate hammering in staples. The kind with two nails and a
plastic center are much easier than the solid ones.