Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Christopher Tidy

Default Anyone hear of helloworld?

Steve B wrote:
My daughter and SIL came home today just enthusiastic from a Hello World
seminar. Supposed to be the greatest thing since KY jelly. New ways of
webcamming, e mail, teleconferencing, yada yada yada.

I, being an old fart, am suspicious, because I believe if it was all that
good, it would be snatched up in IPOs on the first day by inside traders,
Know Whut Uh Mean, Martha? They are being called upon to invest some money.

Still, I am trying to keep an open mind. Anyone else heard of this?

Anyone else here who inevitably thinks of the following?

#include iostream.h

main()
{
cout "Hello World!";