Posted to uk.d-i-y
nightjar

Default B+Q Prices V Travis Perkins

"Stuart" wrote in message
I bought some Aquapanel sheets the other night at B+Q and also a pack of
100
screws ..The 1200 x 900 sheets were under £15 each and the screws about £5
something .
I couldnt get the tape so as Travis Perkins are near me I went to check
their
product list at their website.

The Aquapanel sheets are £27 plus VAT a square metre so by my reckoning a
1.2 x
.9m sheet is 1.08 sq m and that comes to over £34...Am I right .?

As TP have signed a distribution agreement for Hardibacker, it is not
surprising that they charge a lot more for a competing product. Hardibacker
500, which is cement based rather than gypsum based, is listed by most
suppliers at under £15 a sheet.

Colin Bignell