Posted to rec.woodworking
CW

Default My next bit of finishing ignorance

I regularly buff waxed finishes with a 1/4 sheet sander with a piece of wool
cloth attached instead of the sandpaper. Works well

"Greg Guarino" wrote in message
I also wonder about the "buffing". I did it by hand on the scrap but
the whole piece, while not overly large, will require a fair amount of
elbow grease. I saw a couple of drill attachments online. One was a
brush, the other a pad of some kind. Are any of these any good? Does
the "rotary" nature of these gadgets leave unattractive patterns in
the wax? Was the T-Shirt a good choice, or should I have used a
chamois or something else?

much appreciated.

Greg Guarino