Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ken Sterling

Default Power Driveway Sweeper?

God, I'm tired of manually scraping 1-2" of tree junk off my driveway.
What I need is a gas powered push type reel-mower type thing with a
rotating bristle brush up front to blast the junk ahead of it. Called
the local rental place: "$40 for 4 hours (sucker)". As Chris Rock would
say: "Good Lowd, that's alota money". Checked HF; no go. I suppose I
could whip something up- another project on the long list.
Ideas? source for a drum shaped bristle brush?
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"

I think, after reading some of the other posts, that what you *really*
need is a good chainsaw.... G
Ken.