Posted to misc.consumers,alt.home.repair
Dave

Default A Day Without an Illegal Immigrant

This has probably been covered already, but English is not the official
language of the USA. We have no "official" language.

And here I thought this country was founded by English-speaking settlers
from England. My bad.

Of course, English is the de facto official language of the WORLD, most
specifically including the United States of America. Why would someone
immigrate to the United States expecting to have to speak French?

Hint to the clueless . . . some things are so obvious that they don't need
to be written down somewhere. Speak English, or go home. -Dave