Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik

Default A Day Without an Illegal Immigrant

Wayne Boatwright wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com wrote in
8.19:

On Sat 06 May 2006 05:43:19a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Joseph
Meehan?

Jim Yanik wrote:...
I note that now many illegals are bringing illegal drugs along with
them to help defray the cost of their being smuggled into the US.
IOW,mules.

Really! So if we were to open the boarders then we could stop
this
kind of drug trade.

It would be far simpler to legalize drugs. I doubt it would
significantly increase drug use and it would eliminate a significant
amount of crime. And no, before you ask or assume, I have never been
nor am I presently a drug user.

Eliminating the current illegal population is a moot point.
Preventing more from entering the country is possible.

My only objection in the virulent influx of aliens is the changing
culture.

Perhaps also the lack of regard for our LAWS?
Or maybe their bringing drug-resistant diseases like TB and others that
have been eradicated in the US? (definitely "virulent"!)

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik