Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A Day Without an Illegal Immigrant

The View From the Borderland

If I want to fly from Tucson to Phoenix,
( a distance of 100+ miles )
I must;
Provide two ID's ( one of them, "picture" )
Have my name checked against a "no-fly" list
Not have any of dozens of "forbidden" items in my pockets
Submit to a body search
Have my luggage scanned and possibly searched,

HOWEVER

There are THOUSANDS of "illegals"
slipping into this country EVERY DAY !!

We don't know their country of origin,
We don't know their intent
We don't know what they're bringing with them;
( drugs, weapons, diseases, contraband )
We don't know if they're criminals.
They COULD be terrorists from other parts of the world.

And apparently, our government doesn't care !

Borderland states have been screaming for federal help
with the streams of illegal aliens crossing into this country.

They're a burden on our school system, our law enforcement,
our welfare system, our hospitals, and our national safety.

But unfortunately, this administration is preoccupied
with "the adventure in Iraq" !
*
*
Some people say;
"But they're only here to work !"
( as though that covers everything )

Lets say you wake up one night,
hear noises... go downstairs
and find a half-dozen strangers in your kitchen !
You don't know who they are
You didn't invite them into your house.
What will YOU do ???
*
*
*
The latest "whine" from Washington is;
There are tens of millions of "illegals".....
the problem is too big"

Thank God we didn't have this government in 1941.
Half of the country' would be speaking German,
the other half, Japanese.
*
*
Want to come to this country ?