Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ray L. Volts

Default Epson Stylus Photo RX600. Can't seem to print in black only.

"Boba" wrote in message
ups.com...
Since this is an "All In One" it is even preventing me from using the
scanner. Would they really make a printer that forces you to buy more
ink (about $80) before you could scan anything.

Oops.. u said scanning not printing. My bad. Well, I dunno why they
prevent u from scanning when the ink is gone. That doesn't make a lot of
sense. Are ya sure it isn't only preventing scanning direct to printer
output? Is it also disallowing scanning to file?