Harold & Susan Vordos

Default OUR PRIORITIES (was The Maytag Man came by today)

"Dan Caster" wrote in message
m...
Have you ever looked at the form? I do not qualify or I would have done

it.

Dan

So you answer my request for enough information to review the form with
another question? Did I not clearly ask you for the name and number of
the form so I could see it for myself?

If there is such a form, I'd be interested in hearing when it was approved.
My choices were made for me in 1967, so if there is such a form, I'd like to
know if it was available back then. As I stated, I'd have opted out of SS.

Once again, would you please provide the name and number of the form you
speak of? If you're so sure about it, surely you must know enough to
provide all of us with the information.

Harold