Dan Caster

Default 4 or 4 1/2 in. angle grinder from Harbor Freight

Harbor freight has several models of 4 inch and 4 1/2 inch angle
grinders. They are not all the same quality. Some are excellent
value for the price and some are junk at junk prices. The model I
have is no longer sold, so I can't advise you about which ones are
decent. Sorry.

I do have the 46607 nine inch grinder, which is a current model. I
got it on sale and am pleased. I do not use it a lot, so it might not
stand up to hard useage. But I think it will serve me for a long
time.

Dan

jim wrote in message ...
harbor freight has some cheap angle grinder, one on sale for $9.99 and i
guess you have to buy the grindig wheels for it??? seems that it retails
for $19.99 and its on sale with some other junk for one day in the
store. they have another one for about $15.00 that pops up all the
time. anyone ever bought one of these and was it worth it.. i dont
expect to get a $300 unit quality, but for limited use is it worth it
and what can you do with it???? thanks for a reply......