Posted to alt.home.repair
mwlogs

Default No hot water in washing machine

I assume that during the replacement you ensured that all water
filter/strainers were clean. I was getting very little hot into my Kenmore
and found the small strainer on the hot side (where the hose connects) was
nearly completely clogged. I'd think this would have been replaced when the
inlet valve was replaced, but I don't know how the valve assembly is
configured on a Speed Queen.

wrote in message
ups.com...
(I have a Speed Queen model na-3511 washing machine).

Hot water is not entering the tub.

Cold water comes out (at full-strength) of the cold-water hose.

Hot water comes out (at full-strength) of the hot-water hose.

I just replaced the water-inlet valve and the water-temperature switch.

What else could be causing the problem and how do I fix it?