George

Default I guess I'm part of the problem

Yep, same with the Vordos household. I refuse to toss over $400/year for
tv
programming, then be subjected to commercials endlessly. What little tv

we
watch, aside from news, is generally recorded and then watched at a more
convenient time, bypassing all the advertising. I don't give a damn

that
advertising pays the tab, if I have to choose between watching those lame,
insulting, head banging commercials and not watching tv, I'll take the
silence and some good jazz on the stereo in its place anytime.

Harold

Isn't it a bit ironic that cable tv works very hard to prosecute people who
get their programming without paying while THEY get and RESELL broadcast tv
without compensating THOSE CONTENT PROVIDERS? Makes you wonder who the true
pirates are...