jim rozen

Default I guess I'm part of the problem

In article , Tom Gardner says...

... I'm still concerned who is going to buy my industrial products
when industry is gone or who is going to buy ANYTHING with a burger-flipping
income, or who is going to be able to afford burgers?

Ok, I seem to have found one person who agrees with me,
that if the better paying technical and manufacturing jobs
go overseas, and the wages are depressed here (as harold
suspects they will) then this might have some effect
on the overall market for goods and services in the US.

In other words, laid-off folks don't buy much of anything.

Jim

please reply to: