Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Boba

Default Epson Stylus Photo RX600. Can't seem to print in black only.

Does anyone know how to print using this printer when the color
cartridges have run out of ink?

I am getting a message on the LCD that says the ink is low and to
replace the ink cartridges. The black ink is brand new and I should be
able to print in black only. The message doesn't go away even if I
remove the empty ink cartridges.

Since this is an "All In One" it is even preventing me from using the
scanner. Would they really make a printer that forces you to buy more
ink (about $80) before you could scan anything.

Any help would be great.

http://www.fixya.com/problems-soluti...t-Printer.aspx