Alan Moore

Default I guess I'm part of the problem

On 17 Nov 2003 18:41:53 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Alan Moore says...

Since little problems can result in 40 ton missiles landing in your
backyard, this is something of an issue for me...

Not to mention those pesky satallite gravitation problems.
"Geeze, I guess they outsourced those 24 bolts!"

Actually, we had an official briefing on that the other day.

They didn't say explicitly, but it sounded as if the tech who said:
"There seem to be some bolts missing" was fired, among others. I'm not
so sure about the engineer who replied "Don't worry about it..."

Al Moore