Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
blutoof

Default Power Driveway Sweeper?

"JR North" wrote in message
.. .
God, I'm tired of manually scraping 1-2" of tree junk off my driveway.
What I need is a gas powered push type reel-mower type thing with a
rotating bristle brush up front to blast the junk ahead of it. Called the
local rental place: "$40 for 4 hours (sucker)". As Chris Rock would say:
"Good Lowd, that's alota money". Checked HF; no go. I suppose I could whip
something up- another project on the long list.
Ideas? source for a drum shaped bristle brush?
JR
Dweller in the cellar

http://www.minutemanintl.com/

Lawn sweepers may not be exactly what you're looking for but they might give
you a few ideas. As the name says they work well on grass but I've never
tried one on pavement.

V. McNeil