Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

Default Washing machines that are built like commercial machines?

On Sun, 7 May 2006 08:33:18 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm,
"ATP*" quickly quoth:

"Ignoramus21474" wrote in message

Thanks Don. Their models seem to be all front loaders, and we'd prefer
top loaders,

why? front loaders are more efficient

How many times have you tossed in another item after the washer was
started and filling? If it's anywhere near as many times as I have,
you'd know why an wouldn't question it.

Anyone with a bad back knows yet another reason.

--
The ancient and curious thing called religion, as it shows itself in the
modern world, is often so overladen with excrescences and irrelevancies