Harold & Susan Vordos

Default OUR PRIORITIES (was The Maytag Man came by today)

"jim rozen" wrote in message

A scheme like SS is great, but it's a bit like
drinking from a spitoon. Real tough to stop
once you start.

Jim

Yep! Those that praised the beginning of our government trying to
intervene in private lives with these damned concepts should have had their
heads examined. I'll never understand why it's the government's job to see
to it that fools have something to eat. Sure would cut down on the fools
if they were left to fend for themselves. Darwin said so in his own way.
Wasn't it something like natural selection, or survival of the fittest?

Harold