David

Default Stainless steel sink - cleaning

"Ed" wrote in message ...
I've only had the new Franke sink a few months and now it's starting to get
a light tan hue from tea stains.

So far I've bought Inox Creme ('the best care for every stainless steel sink
from Franke') but it is a gentle cream and just gives a brilliant shine
without removing stains. "Shiny Sinks" was sold to me by the local diy shop
but on my return home I decided it was too harsh and would not do. Now I'm
stuck as to what to use. Any ideas?

Use my old granny's tried-and-tested method for removing said stains
from the inside of her teapot (why did she mind about it?!) - soak in
a fairly concentrated solution of clothes washing powder. Works a
treat with no need for abrasives.

David