Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.chem.electrochem.battery,uk.d-i-y,alt.engineering.electrical
Bob Eager

Default Capacity of various Duracell AA cells?

On Sun, 7 May 2006 12:24:51 UTC, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

Duracell *Procell* seems to be consistently the best value when bought in
bulk. Shops will often charge up to four times the price of a Procell for
a gold top but they certainly don't last appreciably longer.

Thing to be vary of is cells sold at car boot sales, etc. They may be
forgeries or well past their sell by date. And often poor value.

Anyone any thoughts on Energisers? I bought a load to use when cooped up
in a hospital room, and I used them so heavily I lost track of how long
they lasted.

But CPC have a good offer on them right now...