Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components,sci.chem.electrochem.battery,uk.d-i-y
Alex Coleman

Default Capacity of various Duracell AA cells?

It's hard work untangling Duracell's pruct range and the relative
performance.

I don't think Duracell are great value but they can be got anywhere
and I want to know the relative merits of their popular alkaline
batteries.

---------

What is the rated capacity in mAh of an alkaline Duracell AA cell in
the following product ranges which I recall from (perhaps faulty?)
memory:

Duracell (ordinary)
Duracell Plus
Duracell M3

---------

The Duracell web site has a technical page but it refers only to:
(1) Ultra Digital
(2) Coppertop
http://www.duracell.com/oem/productdata/default.asp

Is Ultra Digital the same as Ultra or the same as M3?
Is Coppertop the same as Plus or the same as "ordinary"?

---------

yours confused
Alex