Posted to alt.home.repair
Wayne Boatwright

Default A Day Without an Illegal Immigrant

On Sat 06 May 2006 05:43:19a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Joseph
Meehan?

Jim Yanik wrote:...
I note that now many illegals are bringing illegal drugs along with
them to help defray the cost of their being smuggled into the US.
IOW,mules.

Really! So if we were to open the boarders then we could stop this
kind of drug trade.

It would be far simpler to legalize drugs. I doubt it would significantly
increase drug use and it would eliminate a significant amount of crime. And
no, before you ask or assume, I have never been nor am I presently a drug
user.

Eliminating the current illegal population is a moot point. Preventing more
from entering the country is possible.

My only objection in the virulent influx of aliens is the changing culture.

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬