Posted to sci.electronics.repair
**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY**

Default TOSHIBA CX35C60 TV, CT-9668 Missing, need to set stereo and Sub Bass.

Hi I just got a TOSHIBA CX35C60 TV, it is missing the CT-9668 remote
control.

I have a universal remote and all works well with the cable box, however;

1) I don't think I am getting Stereo audio, because "STEREO" is not
showing on the screen on turn on (per the manual). I cannot set the
stereo mode or sub-bass without the remote control which has a bunch of
special functions. Is there a trick to getting these special modes with
the front panel menu buttons?

2) Where can I obtain an Original (OEM) remote, does anyone have an old one gathering dust?

Thanks (yes I have Googled!)

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©