Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Replacement crank handles for old casement windows

Bruce - I bought some from Home Depot internet sales and then found some
at our local Lowes. homedepot.com was where i ordered them online. jim

wrote:

1950s casement windows may not be very energy efficient, but they sure
are burglar-resistant! These are casement windows, not those little
louvred jalousie windows, btw. I'm missing some handles for these, and
the big box home improvement stores don't have them. Is there some
salvage or vintage type hardware service I could approach for these?
Thanks.

--
bruce
The dignified don't even enter in the game.