jim rozen

Default OUR PRIORITIES (was The Maytag Man came by today)

In article , Harold & Susan Vordos says...

However, now it's my turn to hold feet to the fire, because the basis by
which they stole my money was that when I retired they would put me on the
payroll. I'm retired. I demand I be on the payroll. It's my turn to
hold feet to the fire. I paid the taxes, which gives me the right to do
so.

They didn't 'steal' your money. It was a tax. The same
way that the govenment taxes me for everything under the
sun.

I suppose as a self-employed the sting was so great
that it felt like stealing. This is one reason, btw,
that my wife simply quit practicing law.

Unfortunately the only folks with the ability to toast
the toes would be, the govenment. So if they decide your
benefit (not pay, it sounds so much more tenuous if
they call it a benefit - like they're being benificent
or something...) is causing too much of a drain on the
'trust fund' which does not exist, they'll reduce it.

Skunks that they are.

Jim

please reply to: