Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

Default Bought a "new" transformer on ebay... here's what I got

On Sat, 06 May 2006 21:35:26 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner
quickly quoth:

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/bad-xfmr.jpg

Now we know where all that stuff from New Orleans is going.

I wonder if everyone buying things from the South is detoxifying them
upon receipt...

Gunner, who still hasnt received the band saw blades he paid for well
over a month ago, that are going to various members here.
No communications from the seller, though he keeps putting stuff up
for sale.

If you haven't already filed a complaint with Ebay, do so today. They
can't help you if you don't complain. And always include your phone
number in emails to the slow-delivering sellers so they can call you.
Some idiots try to tell you that your email address is no good, so the
phone number will bypass that fake ploy.

---
Is it time for your medication or mine?
http://diversify.com Custom Website Applications