Posted to alt.home.repair
Grumman-581

Default Dog water - [was; wheel barrel deflated tire]

On Sat, 06 May 2006 10:58:18 -0400, Jim Elbrecht
wrote:
Did you ever try one of these?
http://www.petco.com/Shop/Product.aspx?familyid=6141

I had one which my previous dogs used without a problem... Minerals in
the water seem to build up on it and cause it to leak... I tried it
with my current dog with a water bowl underneath it, but he broke the
faucet... I reinstalled the faucet, but this time with a 8" square
concrete post surrounding it... I think it took 2 80# bags of concrete
to make that post, even though it only stuck out of the ground around
12" or so... He wasn't able to destroy that...