Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller

Default A Day Without an Illegal Immigrant

In article , Robert Gammon wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:
In article , Robert Gammon

wrote:

Ok, we all accept that the act of crossing the border without permission
is an illegal act.

The question is, what do we do about it?

Once here, very very few EVER do anything to hurt anyone or anyone's
property.

Nonsense.

All of us are paying higher auto insurance rates because of the large number
of illegal aliens driving without any insurance. Or licenses. They
bring their third-world driving habits with them, too, resulting in higher
accident rates.

Prove it. Point to statistics from the Auto Insurance companies that
uninsured motorists from third world countries have a higher
proportional accident rate than long term residents/citizens in the USA.

Get your head out of the sand.

The number that smuggle in drugs, incests (knowingly or
unknowingly), disease, etc. is also quite small.

You must live in a small town.

4th largest in the USA, Houston TX.

If that's true... how do you manage to be so ignorant of the *huge* social
problems that the influx of illegal aliens is producing?

--
Regards,