Posted to rec.woodworking
wooder

Default Price for 18" Variable Speed Delta Scroll Saw

BB wrote:
Anyone have an idea as to the price for a used 18" Variable Speed Delta
Scroll Saw. This is the one that uses the rheostat to control the motor
speed rather than changing belts. It has the stand and appears to be in
decent shape.

BB

The last time I checked Delta had one. If I remember correctly, it was
around 200.00. I had a 40-601 for 20 years and cut thousands of items
out with it. It finally wore out. I ended up tossing it and bought a
Delta 350. You can't compare the new to the old. I have been looking
for another 40-601 on Ebay. Not much luck.

If you can fix the 40-601, you should. The new and old just don't
compare.

wooder