Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default Bought a "new" transformer on ebay... here's what I got

On Sat, 06 May 2006 00:11:22 GMT, Ignoramus22440
wrote:

Bought a very nice transformer on ebay, with several primary taps, and
several useful secondaries like 110v, 24v, 48V etc. It was described
as "new, never used".

Here's what I received:

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/bad-xfmr.jpg

Now we know where all that stuff from New Orleans is going.

Gunner, who still hasnt received the band saw blades he paid for well
over a month ago, that are going to various members here.
No communications from the seller, though he keeps putting stuff up
for sale.

"I think this is because of your belief in biological Marxism.
As a genetic communist you feel that noticing behavioural
patterns relating to race would cause a conflict with your belief
in biological Marxism." Big Pete, famous Usenet Racist