Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve W.

Default Looking for discount source for stove bolts

Tractor Supply has them. I believe that Rural King also has them. They
carry LOT'S of hardware in bins. You pay by the pound. Bolts, nuts,
washers, in grades 2,5 and 8 plus stainless and heavy galvanized.

TSC Prices are $1.58 Lb.- Grade 2, $2.48 Lb.- Grade 5, $3.88 Lb.-
Grade 8 These are Hillman produced. You can mix/match as long as
you keep the grades separate. I never leave the store without a few
pounds of various hardware to restock my wall bins. Just make sure you
use the proper bags for each grade, they are color coded on the tags.

For a local store -
http://www.mytscstore.com/
http://ruralking.com/

--
Steve W.

wrote in message
oups.com...
I need to buy a box of 1/4 x 3 RH stove bolts for school. Can someone
suggest a source that sells discount hardware?
Thanks, Ron