Harold & Susan Vordos

Default OUR PRIORITIES (was The Maytag Man came by today)

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Harold & Susan Vordos says...

taken from us by the system. Now that they've taken our money, we want

it
back as promised.

Harold you still don't 'get' it.

There was no promise.

There's only a tax - an income redistribution.

This tax takes money from workes and gives it
to old or disabled folks. It's not a bad idea.

But I've been given no promise, neither were
you. Only a bill that says, "pay this much,
or else you go to jail."

This is how taxes work. They want their
money, they want it all, and they want it
now. Or else.

Jim

Oh, but I *DO* "get it".

They held my feet to the fire, with which I'm sure you'd agree.

I have no quarrel with almost everything you stated!

However, now it's my turn to hold feet to the fire, because the basis by
which they stole my money was that when I retired they would put me on the
payroll. I'm retired. I demand I be on the payroll. It's my turn to
hold feet to the fire. I paid the taxes, which gives me the right to do
so.

Yes, I understand that it was a tax, and is a tax. So is a building permit.
The dirty underhanded *******s force us to pay for a permit (tax) to build a
house so they will have a record of the house with which they will further
tax us. How stupid is that? Pay to make sure you pay again and again.
Don't you just love politicians?

Harold