Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz

Default Bought a "new" transformer on ebay... here's what I got

On Sat, 06 May 2006 00:24:38 GMT, Ignoramus22440 wrote:

It was actually bubblewrapped. I just tested this transformer, it
actually does work. The damage, though, was unlikely to occur in
shipping. The seller has a little under 100, all positive feedback.
I think that I will simply not leave any feedback for him.

I'd send him pictures and ask what he can do for you, and advise him
that heavy things don't ship well with just bubblewrap. His responses
will tell you if he needs no, neutral, or negative feedback. I'd be
inclined to leave a neutral, myself. I save neg for special situations.