Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale

Default OT - Extreme Makeover Home Edition?

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
Gantt chart that was hanging in one of the trailers, etc. My guess is the
basic construction is a variation of existing plans that the company has
built many times in the past so they know the steps to be taken.

Sure, I agree with that. Every house built has an open, similar concept.
There's always a plasma TV above a fireplace, all the appliances are bought
at Sears, everything (in the house anyway) is almost exactly the same except
for some personal trimmings. Even the walkway up to the front door is
similar as is the facade of the front of every house. It's a cookie cutter
installation. Nothing wrong with that I guess only after you've seen the
show a few times, it gets boring real quick. Only thing different to see is
the reaction of the family during the last ten minutes when they arrive home
to see what has been done.