Posted to rec.woodworking
Edwin Pawlowski

Default Qx on a Joint - Wood Joint That Is

"BobS" wrote in message
All the weight of the bottles is straight down - unless mother nature has
changed it lately, so there is little pressure on the front and backs.

I think the only racking this will receive is when the bottles are put
in or taken out. But if it's used only for decorative purposes, then
that's not a problem.

How about when someone pulls it out for cleaning or to retrieves something
that got behind it? I guess that can be solved by putting a little stick
that says "empty rack before pulling out".