Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

Default A Day Without an Illegal Immigrant

Doug Miller wrote:
In article , "Joseph
Meehan" wrote:
Jim Yanik wrote:
Robert Gammon wrote in
. com:

Here here.. The VAST majority of immigrants, from whatever country
they come from, from whatever skin color they have, whatever
cultural, social, religious, or economic background they come from,
arrive in the USA full of HOPE, ready to Work, to send money back
home to help their families. They pay rent (maybe sharing the rent
with several others), buy food, buy clothes (maybe used clothes),
buy cars, buy gas, buy cellphones, buy telephones, buy TVs.. In 30
years some of these become WEALTHY CITIZENS!!

Oh,so if they break the law we should just ignore that?
Sorry,no.

We don't IF they break the law, any more than we ignore it if you
break the law.

Sorry, but that's _not_true_. Most persons arrested for misdemeanors
are
released on bond. The problem is that the illegal aliens have false
IDs.

And you know this how?

How is it any different for an "illegal" alien (sounds like a space
show) to have a false ID as it would be for a US born criminal to have a
false ID?

Release Jose on bond, and an hour later, he has a new false ID. Jose
is now
Carlos, and Jose disappears forever.

Release Doug on bond and an hour later he is now Frank.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit