Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller

Default A Day Without an Illegal Immigrant

In article , Jim Yanik wrote:
"Joseph Meehan" wrote in
m:

Jim Yanik wrote:
"Joseph Meehan" wrote in
:

moncheri wrote:
Joseph Meehan wrote:
Jim Yanik wrote:
"Joseph Meehan" wrote in
:

Let's back up a little. Why do you want those immigration laws
that keep out others.

Every country has their own form of immigration laws. People come
here for a chance to better themselves but most do it legally. I
lived in Central America for 1 year decades ago and even they have
immigration laws. By the way I was there legally. Talk to the
legal immigrants and you will find they are every bit as angry as
the rest of us. They feel it isn't right to reward the law
breakers by giving them amnesty, they feel anger that those are the
same people who are causing the single largest strain on America's
economy in medical, educational and legal cost which by the way the
legal immigrants help pay for.

I live and work among a large hispanic population and have
absolutely no problem with any one I know. However, every day I
see how our system is being overwhelmed by the sheer size of the
growing load being placed on it. I can see our system reaching a
breaking point in the not so distant future if we don't begin
applying the laws already on the books.

I live in a small city close to a large city. Our school, fire
police
etc are all being stretched. Should be put up a fence and limit
those who can come in? Just to make sure that no one comes and
stays, we would also need to limit visitors as well. Do you think
this is a good idea?

The state also has problems so what are your thoughts about doing
the
same for the state as well?

That is NOT the equivalent of National borders.Get a clue.

Why should it be different? If it is needed or a good idea at a
National border, why should it not be a good ideal or needed at a local
boarder?

As I said;get a clue.

Actually, Jim, I have to agree with Joseph he if a state wants to control
its borders, and prevent criminals from entering from other states, it should
have every right to do so.

--
Regards,