Tom Gardner

Default I guess I'm part of the problem

I have people that can't count,
read a tape measure, have never had a checking or savings account... they
live paycheck to paycheck but help support a family and community. I see
the only other alternative to these lower end jobs is to suck the public
teat. No satisfaction in that for people at all. So the jobs that go
belong to the people that can least afford to be unemployed. Some will say
that these jobs shouldn't exist anyway. I have mixed feeling, part of me
feels empathy and part of me is responsible to the stock holders to maximize
their investment...of which I am one.

"Robin S." wrote in message
.. .

"Bill Bright" wrote in message

"George" wrote in message
Thanks. I am college educated and unemployed for two years. Take a

bow.

But you still have internet?

He doesn't tell us in which field he's educated.

Tom, perhaps with all these jobs being taken over by machines, you have
other duties for these surplus employees to attend to? I suppose it's
difficult if they're no/semiskill.. Or are they

tradespeople/professionals?
Who's head's on the block?

Regards,

Robin