Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT - Extreme Makeover Home Edition?

Obviously, I don't beleive a single minute that all that bluff is
possible. I'm in the business and I just know too well it's impossible.

There are only 2 things that **** me off with this show:

1. It gives a "tangible proof" to the uneducated public that all this
crap is possible so you quickly get requests from your customers to
hurry up because "they can do it on TV". They want you to design and
draw the working dwgs of their dream house in 24 hours.

2. The second biggest problem is when SWMBO watches the show and gives
me that disgusted look and says: "Gheeeez, they can build and furnish a
house in one week and it takes you months to complete a small piece of
furniture".

Cyberben