Harold & Susan Vordos

Default OUR PRIORITIES (was The Maytag Man came by today)

"Gunner" wrote in message
big snip-----
For the most part, Bravo!!
Except the SS is nothing more than a Ponzi Scheme in the first place
and should be torn down and replaced.

Gunner

Realistically, your message could have easily read "should be torn down",
full stop. The idea of SS sucks , but I promise you, when you get to the
retirement age, you'll want to draw your share. I have a friend that could
pay cash for all of us put together. He makes a ton of money, yet couldn't
wait to get in line the moment he turned 62. Realistically, why shouldn't
he? Not speaking from a moral position here, but from a fairness one.
When he was younger, like me and others, he paid what was required and had
no voice in how he may have felt about contributing to the plan. We were
all victims. All of us could have put to good use the money that has been
taken from us by the system. Now that they've taken our money, we want it
back as promised. I doubt you'll feel any differently, especially with
the huge percentage of your wages that are being withheld these days.

Harold