Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Kanter

Default A Day Without an Illegal Immigrant

wrote in message
On 4 May 2006 13:39:01 -0700, "moncheri" wrote:

A comparison such as the one you have made is warped on so many levels
it is difficult to know where to begin.

I have heard of anyone recommending separating the families, stealing
their belongings, torturing them, using them as human guinea pigs or
killing them. The only thing I have heard recommended and what I would
like to see done is for the ILLEGAL immigrants to be sent back home or
go through the legal process to become US citizens. No more! No Less!

Are you going to compensate them for homes, cars and other such
property that they have accumulated here? Are you going to give any
special consideration for families you split up because some members
are "legal" and some aren't?
How exactly are you going to "round up" these "illegals" without
racial profiling and demanding to see their "papers". The parallels
are not all that hard to draw.

I wonder if kids whose parents are sent abroad might end up getting into
trouble and becoming a burden on society in a different way. Actually, I
don't wonder. I know.