Posted to alt.home.repair
Phat Phuq

Default Paint advice

I've been using this site for reference.

http://www.cil.ca/en/brands_dulux.html

CIL Dulux Interior 100% Acrylic Kitchen & Bath (Silk Finish)
Is premium quality 100% acrylic water based paint. This paint is
specifically formulated for use in the most demanding rooms in your home
such as kitchens, bathrooms and laundry rooms that are subject to high
humidity, condensation or frequent washing and scrubbing.

I'm thinking of using this brand and type, but I was wondering if the extra
cost was necessary.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Concrete paint is for concrete, not drywall. I've never any
"kitche/bath type paint." Unless by that you mean a semi-gloss or
stain type finish. They are sometimes used in those areas,
particularly semi-gloss, because they are easier to clean. However,
the downside is that many drywall bumps, dimples, imperfections are
very noticeable with a semi-gloss.

If it were me, I'd use a latex flat or satin.