Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Kanter

Default Paint advice

"Phat Phuq" wrote in message
I'm in the process of finishing my basement.
I've drywalled the laundry room with moisture resistant drywall and I'm
ready to put a topcoat on the primer.

My question is, what is the best paint to use on drywall in the basement?
Especially in a potentially humid environment like the laundry room.

I'm thinking a kitchen and bath type, but my local home improvement store
suggested a concrete paint. Not sure about that one.

Any suggestions?

Open the yellow pages and find a real paint store which carries brands like
Pratt & Lambert or Devoe. Spend the extra money, be happy.