Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

Default A Day Without an Illegal Immigrant

Doug Miller wrote:
In article , "Joseph
Meehan" wrote:

Sorry, but I don't think anything I or anyone would say would get
through to you. Just lock your door and keep the world out.

Try me. You might be surprised.

What is "bad" and "hateful" and "fearful" about wanting to keep
criminals out
of our country? Do you support letting criminals in, without trying
to keep
them out?

Most people who use that line about keeping criminals out, really mean
that they think that anyone coming from (Fill the name of a country) or does
not speak English with a US accent, or has a different color skin, is or is
likely to be a criminal. They tend to fear that somehow their culture will
be corrupted. That is fear, and hate, and it is also not true.

Once you answered my question about putting up the same kind of
restrictions between states and cities with an agreement that changed the
whole dynamic. You do sound fearful, but I would not say hateful. I fear
sorry for those who live with such fear, it is also scary to me that someone
might have that much fear.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit