Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
Craven Morehead

Default Swimming Pool Pump - 2 Questions

"Dan Espen" wrote in message
"Craven Morehead" writes:

Matt,

Now, as far as day / night pump use, I suspect most of the respondents
here
don't even own a pool. In the Atlanta area, in the early part of the
swim
season, I run my pump during the day. This circulates the water warmed
by
the sun. Later in the summer, the pool temp. can actually be too warm.
Then I run the pump at night to help cool it. Finally, if you need even

I'm not sure why you think it necessary to imply other posters
don't even own pools.

Read their posts...

I keep mine covered at night to reduce heat loss.
Not running the pump at night helps too.