\PrecisionMachinisT\

Default OT=Sea Changes in the Media

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 22:10:59 -0800, "\"PrecisionMachinisT\""
wrote:

It was simply for others to read, or not to read, their choice.

Simple, no?

Hey no biggee, just that I fell asleep three times before I figured out

it
was a total waste of my time to continue reading.

Holy cow, its no wonder I almost never watch the tevee anymore.

What we need is a lot more shows like " The Simpsons", IMO........

--

SVL

Thats ok, Ill just put you down in the Pearls catagory.

Uhh.......thanks, I think.

Without question, the writer had a message to put forth......I do believe he
could have easily done this using 1/4 the amount of text though.

Not a very good writer, IMO

--

SVL