Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Halmarack

Default Concrete block wall art

On Thu, 4 May 2006 21:31:39 +0100, Guy King
wrote:

The message
from Owain contains these words:

Can't be - they've all got things sticking out of the tops of their
heads. Mine's glassy smooth and unadorned.

You could try skull implants - a cross between dentistry and body piercing.

That'd upset the little man who lives inside my head. At the moment he's
busy winding all my hair in from my scalp and shoving it out of my ears
and nostrils.

That's incredible! Absolutely *everyone* will want one of those for
Christmas. You'll be a trillionaire. What about a concrete dome island
in Polynesia?
--
Regards,
Mike Halmarack