Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dowsing

John Rumm wrote:
Geronimo W. Christ Esq wrote:

I don't think it's a mystery at all; dowsing isn't a profession and you
won't find anyone in the Yellow Pages offering it. That's because if you

Erm, in fact you will - under "Water Diviners". (gets 17 hits on Yell)

If you look at the list they look like conventional water engineers who
come under the heading 'water diviner' as they have selected that term
amongst others as search key-words. I doubt that any of them offer
'dowsing' (in the para-psychological / quasi-magical sense) as a
service. Or if they do the are new-age type frauds I would expect.

cheers

Jacob