Posted to rec.woodworking
stoutman

Default My new CHERRY dining table is finished!

Very nice Stoutman, I can hardly see that big ole crack at the top of the
leg. :~) Just kidding.

Thank you. The crack is all the way at the top of one of the legs. It is
barely visible after the fix. I just hope that it never opens up again.

Did you get to use your BS at all on this project? ;~)

Yes! I cut the cherry 12/4 leg blanks to rough dimension at the bandsaw.
Then I jointed an two edges square at the jointer and passed it through the
planer. I used the TS again to cut the tapers. I was VERY tempted to use
the BS to cut the tapers, but I chickened out. I cut them at the TS and had
to remove the saw and burn marks at the jointer.